Saturday, July 21, 2012

million miles away

My friend Aku getting her arm covered :D 
My friend's recording studio entrance ahah

An other friend of mine, tattoo artist Welt

A random picture i took of Giulia in a very special park in Rome

Alright everyone, i'm leavin my house in like 5 minutes, so really do not have much time to update on here, i'll just leave you with some pics from my life last week.. i know they're all pretty random ahahah i'll see you in a week weirdos ;D hope for me there's gonna be some nice weather on the seaside since apparently it has to rain a while :/
the good thing is that i'll be full of pics to show you when i get back! hell yeah vacation! byebyebye

1 commenti:

Adele Pierri said...

Great photographs!

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind