Monday, July 2, 2012

old pages..

Hey there! i have so many things to show you, i don't even know where to start!
Alright, first of all i just did a research and found all the publications i had as a photographer, most of them are short articles about my expos related to the beginning of my "photographer career" with my photo-partner Chelsea.. I'm actually really attached to these articles cuz the remind me a good period of my life not too long ago, where everything was new and fascinating. The others are more of bands i did the promo shoots for and got published in Germany without me even knowing this ahah...

December (2011) issue of Metal Hammer in Germany


November (2011) issue of Legacy in Germany


Expo pictures on TATTOO ITALIA N° 26 (July 2011)


Review in ROCK HARD Italy (June 2010) :



Review in TATTOO ITALY (August 2010) :

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind