Friday, October 12, 2012

Dead Girl Walking

alright so.. i think my brain in melting and coming off my ears right now, so i just try to make this quick ahah well, good concert yesterday! i went even tho i had a pretty tiring day, also went to the gym, so that at the actual concert i was just trying really hard not to fall on the ground as soon as people started moshing ahah.. well, beside that it was a good one i like seeing Master playing. Got home around 3 in the morning and woke up at 6 am so i could get to class on time. done that and stopped at my friend's tattoo's shop for a while..now finally got home and NEED SOME SLEEP..oh, and this is my face in this exact moment, with the weird "evil" make up i did this morning (how?!?! i don't even remember doing my make up! ahah). i have so many exciting news to tell ya, but totally will later
nap time  ♥ 



0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind